Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Two firsts

Dear world,
Last weekend we went to Shelby Farms Park Off-Leash dog park for the first time. I knew it was on 37 acres, but I pictured a normal dog park with fencing and lots of other dogs. But to my delight, it was just a wide open place with lots of trails and lakes. Off we went, off leash of course. We walked down to a lake. I went in to cool off. How exciting. My first lake experience. We didn't stay too long at the park because it was hot. I don't know why everyone didn't come in the lake with me to cool off. Oh well. I hope we go again real soon.
Love always,
Bear

4 comments:

  1. MOL. I'll never understand dogs. I know I wouldn't like to have my furs be wet all over. But you obviously enjoy it, so it's nice you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - dat is some big doggie park. How wonderful dat dey has a park just for doggies. Sounds like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have a park you can go in.
    Fuzz really looks big in this picture compare to you :)
    I bet it reminds you of the beach, just without the waves thing and I hope no ear infection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a huge park and kind of beats our little 1/4 acre park (that we never go to).

    ReplyDelete