Friday, July 2, 2010

Indoor Soccer



Dear world,
I thought I might try soccer again since it was fun when I first tried it last weekend. So I went outside and Mom kicked the ball. I started chasing it and then ran back to the door. It was WAY too hot. So I decided that if the Woof Cup is played in Memphis (or any other hot summer weather locale), it needs to be in the winter or indoors at all other times of year. In the meantime, I will personally wait until it gets cooler to see if I can join a team.
Love always,
Bear

1 comment:

  1. that's a big ball. how are you able to transport it in your mouth?
    In any case, you look very sporty.
    It looks like Fuzz doesn't even care about the ball. He just want the A/C as soon as possible.

    don't forget to drink water :)

    ReplyDelete