Sunday, July 11, 2010

Roll Over

.
Dear world,
This week, my little nephew Drew was here visiting. I thought I was obsessed with balls until I met him. But as you know, aside from tennis balls, another one of my very favorite things is rolling. Well Drew watched Fuzzy and I rolling everyday. Then yesterday, Drew came over to the grass and rolled too! How cool is that! Fuzz and I taught a human a dog trick! And we didn't even need to give him a treat! Too bad Drew is leaving today. I wonder what else we could have trained him to do.
Love always,
Bear

4 comments:

  1. That is very cool Bear. You might even go down in the history books for being the first doggie to teach a human doggie tricks. Good going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is hilarious. Fuzz looks like a professional grass-rolling doggy.
    maybe Drew can learn to retrieve the tennis balls the human throw for you to retrieve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. If you train them young, then they will never forget.

    ReplyDelete