Friday, July 16, 2010

FuzzBuzz: Anipal Awards

Dear world,
Sometimes my brother Bear gets dressed up for different twitter events. Tonight is the start of the Anipal Academy Awards weekend starting with the Red Carpet. So this time, I decided to go with Bear. I chose the white tuxedo since he was wearing a black one. My sis in fashion said I looked dapper. I was going for dashing. Uh Oh. I think Bear may be pissed since I got my event pic published before him. Oh well. Good luck to all the nominees!
Forever,
Fuzzy

6 comments:

  1. You iz looking debonayre Fuzzy, I sure teh ladees will wanna flirts wiv you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look dashing to me, tuxedo or not.
    I'm glad to see you sharing some time with your brother Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW Bear! Dat sum stunning gold! Yoo lookz beary gud, but I lykes yoor gold fur too!

    ReplyDelete