Monday, July 19, 2010

Sponge Bear


Dear world,
Mom came home the other day calling out my name sounding all excited. She had a big bag and said she found something that she can't wait to show me. I thought uh oh. If it was something like treats or toys, she would have called Fuzz too. And out it came. A Sponge Bob costume. And I knew what was next. This is why everyone calls me such a good dog. I always humor my mom cause I know it makes her happy. So I put on the costume including the shoes and became Sponge Bear.
Love always,
Bear

7 comments:

  1. Bear... next time your mom comes with a bag... run for the hills and don't turn around!
    but what can you do? you are such a nice doggy. you make sponge Bob look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe ur such a good doggie to let ur mom dress you up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL at least U keep urs ball N urs mouf , u is good dog alrite,I wont stand still an let em put stuff on me cept my shades of course xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoor ball matches yoor costoom! Yoo iz a gud boy to let da mama dwess u up! Yoo duz lookz cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bear - We think you need to re-negotiate your contract. All of that for ONE tennis ball?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My granddaughters love you in the costume. Of course they think you are special to even put the costume on and I told them that you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope she brought home a pineapple for you to live in, too! MOL Love, RainbowCatsx8

    ReplyDelete