Sunday, July 18, 2010

Little Silver Bag

Dear world,
The other day my parents went to a steakhouse for dinner. When they came back, Mom was carrying a little silver bag. I asked what was in it. Mom said it was a bone, but since there was only one, I couldn't have it until tomorrow so that Fuzzy could have one too. I was bummed, but I guess it was fair. So the next day they went to the supermarket to get a steak with a bone. Mom was planning on giving the whole steak to Fuzz and me, but Dad ate it! Bummer again. But then, he gave the bone to Fuzzy and brought out the little silver bag for me. There it was. My bone. Total yum. Now I hope all my presents come in little silver bags!
Love always,
Bear

9 comments:

  1. Yum! Dat bone looks so good! Be careful chewing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a dinosaur bone. is huge.
    your mom is great. she is so fair to Fuzz and you.
    I bet is better than chewing a silly toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are environmentally conscious, but I even love the Styrofoam boxes. Sorry planet earth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww my baby loves silver bags too :) cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even cats like silver bags cuz they crinkle and are fun to lay on. Glad you finally got your bone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got Prime Rib fat last night, but it came in a bad foam box. I had to share with Nails, and Sassy got a french fry. I not care how bad those boxes are, they are good. Mommy says she wishes more places would use recycled paper boxes, maybe with a wax coating. Like the silver bags are lined with. But I not care Prime Rib fat is the bestest. We never get bones cause I tries to eat them and they want to splinter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes dats a great bone 2 come N a silver bag, must B a very swankie place xxxx

    ReplyDelete