Monday, June 21, 2010

Fetch 101

Dear world,
I got to meet my nephew Lawson last weekend. He is very cute. He even likes to play ball with me. Well, it was more like he tried to play with me. He kept on throwing a ball to me when I already had one in my mouth. And then when someone took my ball from my mouth and gave it to him he just handed it back to me. That was nice, but someone needs to teach him to play fetch properly. Come to think of it, it would be good for human children to learn from a very early age how to play fetch with dogs. Maybe Sesame Street can have a segment on it.
Love always,
Bear

1 comment:

  1. Your nephew seems very cute from this angle.
    Funny how he places the ball in your mouth. Maybe he just realize that it doesn't matter how far adults throw the ball, you always managed to put it on your mouth... so what's the point?... you need to think like a little kid to understand.
    Your hair looks very fluffy... I guess I miss the pic of you inside the pool ;)

    ReplyDelete