Thursday, May 20, 2010

Squirrel Chair

Dear world,
My friend Meggsie told me about a squirrel chair. So of course I had Mom go out and get one along with the corn to put on it. I wanted to place the chair on the outside kitchen windowsill, but Dad said no. He did not want to watch squirrels up close when he is eating. I don't know what his problem is. So we put the chair out right near the hanging bird feeder that the squirels usually eat from. So far, the squirrels pick and eat the corn off the cob, but no one has sat down to dine. I don't know why. Maybe the chair looks uncomfortable, I will ask my mom to get a cushion for it.
Love always,
Bear

10 comments:

  1. Maybe dad iz afrade if he saw teh skwirrelz hims dinner wud not taste as good cuz he'z thinking how tasty em skwirrelz mite be. I duz not evur get to taste a skwirrel but they duz look tasty so I wud likes to lick their furz, wudn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he - your squirrels are lucky to have a chair to sit in (even tho they don't seem to appreciate it). Our squirrels have to be content with a plain old pan to eat from. Dat is a pawsome chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice page. I do not get to blog much, I tweets almost ever day. Mom is to busy to help me blog, she has her own blog page too and stupid thing only has one photo for both blogs, so I can not put my picture up.

    Does the corn Chair have a spike on it that holds the corn up? Looks like it would fall over. I loves to chase our squirrels, but Sister Nails Chases them more than me. I would rather race kids along the fence than chase squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the chair is to small for the squirrel to maneuver that big corn. Looks a bit unstable too. Squirrels might like something more solid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I luv da chair wif corn I will have 2 get me 1 of den 2 watch da squerrls !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. funny, I bet the squirrels here would just grab that ear of corn AND chair and take the whole thing with them....

    your squirrels are so polite to just take a piece or two....

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad ur liking the chair!! The squirrels will start to sit in it soon, they make sure that it's safe and theirs before they totally relax & enjoy the snack! Did I send u the pic of the squirrels sitting in the chair here??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe....loving that squirrel chair. We have a special squirrel box in our garden !

    ReplyDelete
  9. youre suppose to nail it to a tree...

    ReplyDelete