Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Party dogs


Dear world,
We went to this fair a few weeks ago. I saw this sign from afar and dragged my mom to it. It said "Party Dogs". I was so excited, I thought she took me to a party. But when I got there, there were no other dogs, no balloons and no music. There was just this thing that looked sort of like a truck with a CocaCola sign and a couple of people in it so I thought maybe it was a beverage bar. I asked Mom about it. She told me it was just a big hot dog cart and no, I couldn't have one. So no party, no hot dog. How much disappointment can one dog handle.
Love always,
Bear

8 comments:

  1. Geeesh - at least mama could have treated you to a hot dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think My Daddy would have bought me a hot dog. Mommy would have said I was too fat and did not need one, But Daddy is a sucker for my sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is called false advertising... sue them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were good right up to the part where mom would not buy you a hot dog. Whoa. Dog Abuse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is bad to drink all that Moon Mountain wine with an empty stomach... a hot dog sounds like the perfect solution

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! What a horrible disappointment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, poor Bear! I fink u shud haz at weast gotten a hot dawg! After all da trubble to get ur mama dere in da first pwace!

    ReplyDelete