Friday, May 21, 2010

FuzzBuzz: Toy Story

Dear world,
Bear said I can do guest blog posts so here is my first one. Bear calls it FuzzBuzz. He is so clever.
One of the things that I love about living here is all the toys. Other than Bear's favorites, BearBear and FuzzyBear, he pretty much lets me have all the toys. So when my Mom and Dad leave the room, I like to take all the toys out and play Toy Story. I make believe I am FuzzLightyear, but Bear refuses to be Sheriff Woody. Oh well, To infinity...and beyond!
Forever,
Fuzzy



8 comments:

  1. WOAH!!! Check out those toys, you have a treasure trove my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have your own toy store! Don't let my pups see that ;-)

    Kaleeca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so cute together and it's so nice to see you get along so well. Fuzzy, i think you are the luckiest doggie in the world to be living in dat family. You really hit the jackpot with all the toys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is nice to see you both sharing those toys.
    they are too much for only one dog.
    Bear seems happy to be sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my girl really wishes I would pose--or at least hold still!--for pictures like you guys do! You're such a photogenic family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FuzzLightyear! Cool!
    What a great brother Bear is :o)
    You guys are so sweet together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to see Bear shares with you. It's VERY special he's sharing his blog space with you too !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are having lots of fun there!

    ReplyDelete