Thursday, May 27, 2010

Birthday Crabs

Dear world,
I know it is early, but my mom is a bit obsessive (if you haven't noticed yet.) So she is already thinking about what to do for my Dad's birthday which is a month away. Of course, she wants to make sure that he has his favorite meal, just like last year. No, that does not mean cooking....not for my mom. That means my dad's favorite....Joe's Stone Crabs shipped overnight from Miami. Uh oh. I hope that wasn't supposed to be a surprise. I think he reads this blog.
Love always,
Bear

5 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! YUMMY!!! Since your mom got the Joe's Crab shipment early, hope she ordered a month supply. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duz u getz to haz Crabs on dad's bday? Dat sownds lyke moar fun den hot dawgs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a delicious way to celebrate anyone's birthday, or any ol' day of the week! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't care if it is not a surprise because I read the blog... lovely wife, good food, good time... happy birthday Bear's dad!

    ReplyDelete