Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Give peace a chance


Dear world,
So far my new brother Fuzz is pretty cool. However, there are some issues. Like yesterday he wanted to play tug-of-war with my toy. I don't play war games, I believe in peace. And then there is the food. The other day, I was leisurely having my breakfast and he finished eating his breakfast bowl. Next thing I know he comes over and starts eating mine! I immediately ran away and let him eat it. Again, because I don't believe in war, I didn't want to play food war either. Looks like I will lose those recommended pounds after all. That's OK, all I need is love.
Love always,
Bear

9 comments:

  1. Oh Bear, you always make me laugh!!! My dog would totally agree with you on the Make Peace, Not War thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that your brofur was raise with little food and each time he sees food he has too eat as much as possible because he doesn't know when the next meal is coming. I'm sure that with time he will learn that his new home is wonderful and food is plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are being a very good, patient brother. It will pay off in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haz to alwayze wait fur my big sisfur to eat wut she wantz b4 I can eat. She growls at me if I duzznt let her go first. When she getz done mom alwayze makes shur dere iz plenty fur me! I hope ur brofur stops stealin brekfast! Ur brofur iz cute tho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bear,

    You can't let Fuzzy get your food... u r supposed to try to get his food! Dats my story and I am sticking to it. Oh Mav, I see you still hav sumthing in your food bowl...

    BOL, Madison :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea you were moving AND getting a new brother - and he looks like he could be your real brother, too! Lots of fun newness!!!

    Love,Cokester

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe in peace too :o)
    *woof*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grammy says that WE should want peace too... Yeah, Right... NOT WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD!!! With 6 corgis and a Border Collie around here, you snatch when you can and you guard your food for all it's worth! Unless you are the princess, Miss Dott. SHE gets fed in a separate bowl or fed off of a spoon or fork, and doesn't have to guard her food. Uncle BG and Grandma OC are on diets, too, so they only get little bits in their bowls and then a carrot or two, like the vet suggested, to take care of their chewing needs without so many calories. The Country Corgi Pups

    ReplyDelete