Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day


Dear world,
Today is Memorial Day. It is a day of remembrance for those that died in America's service. I am proud that my country has a day for that. And I learned that at 3:00, is a National Moment of Remembrance for all Americans to voluntarily and informally observe in their own way a moment of remembrance and respect. So I need to ask my mom to set her alarm on her cell phone so we can participate.
Memorial Day is also a day for barbecues. So I am sure, especially since I am in Memphis, I will be smelling delicious smells in my neighborhood. I hope I get to participate in that too.
Love always,
Bear

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Memorial Day post. So hope you get to participate in some BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great as always Bear. Happy Memorial Day to you and Fuzz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will stop and remember at 3pm, Bear. Happy Memorial Day to you and Fuzz and your people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very patriotic with that flag and that seriousness in your face... hope you have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete