Saturday, May 1, 2010

Expectant Brother

Dear world,
Today my new brother is coming home. I am SO excited! The rescue lady said that he liked stuffed toys, so I asked Mom to get him one. Mom left and came back with a stuffed bear as well as flowers and a balloon. Not quite sure if he will care about the flowers, maybe the balloon, but it was a nice gesture. I couldn't believe she did not bring me a stuffed animal too! So I gave her this very sad look which made her feel guilty. Next thing I know, she leaves me again and comes back with the same bear, except in white. I liked the beige one better, but I thought it would be pushing it if I asked to switch.
Waiting is SO hard! I wish there was a waiting room to talk to other expectant brothers!
Love always,
Bear

8 comments:

  1. Awwww BEAR! What a beautiful and moving picture! I am so looking forward to seeing you with your little bro! I think he is going to be the luckiest dog alive to have such a lovley big brother as you! 'Westie Kisses' Show photos soon! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da so bueteeful! Ur brodder gonna lubs all dis. What time he be dare? U so lucky 2 b gettin a good brudder.

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant' wait to hear how you like him. You look lovely here.....XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your pictures. I never hold still or pose and it makes the Girl sad. She thinks it's so neat that you are so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. having a nice brother as you and a loving mama as your mama is going to be the best thing your brother can have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh bear - how very exciting. I did't know you were getting a new brother. I can't wait to meet him. Be nice to im now, but let him know you were there first. Maybe mama will give you extra attention for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BearBear you iz SO pwetty! What duz ur brofur look like? I iz anxious to see pikshurs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwww so cute, I is glad she went and gots you a stuffed bear too my furriend!

    *nosetap*

    ReplyDelete