Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A day at the Spa

Dear world,
My mom was talking about going to a spa . I asked her what happens at a spa. She told me how it works and then I decided that I would like to go to a spa. I would change into a robe and slippers that they give me. I would skip the steam room. Does not sound appealing. I would book an hour Swedish massage. I assume that would come with meatballs. Facials sound weird and forget the nail treatments. But then I would go for a swim, assuming someone would toss a ball for me. Then I would go to a lounge chair and take a nap. Sounds perfect. Maybe I can go with her for Mother's Day? (Fuzzy can hang at home with Dad.)
Love always,
Bear

5 comments:

  1. Heee heee heee you really are one for experiences whatever comes along you are open to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look more than ready for the SPA.
    Is a shame if you don't go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear - you have really come a long ways from your days of walking the beach to now finlaly going to a SPA. he he - just don't let dem put rollers in your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look ready for a spa day sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bear you look so sweet in your robe and slippers!

    ReplyDelete