Friday, July 1, 2011

Gus's Fried Chicken

Dear world,

When my human brother Stephen visited recently, Dad and Mom took him to Gus's Fried Chicken. I have heard it is one of the best fried chicken places in the whole US! Stephen and Dad went on and on about how great it was. Mom, not being a big chicken person liked it, but raved about their coleslaw. I hope one day I get to go to Gus's, at least for take out. I would love to eat fried chicken with Dad and Stephen. Mom's on her own with the slaw.

Love always,

Bear

6 comments:

  1. That's it Bear!!! You look quite at home at Gus's!!! Eat some fried chicken for me! @NellieSpringer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fink yoo'd haz a gweat tyme at a chikken pwace! Sownds yummy to me. Why do da hyoomans alwayze leave us home when dey go to yummy pwaces lyke dat?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bear, We will come to Memphis and take over Gus's Fried Chicken with you. Anipals take over restaurant! That would be the headline on your newspaper. Chicken is nommy...purrss
    Hugs to all,
    Tippy & Penny
    Meow_Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bear, if your dad doesn't bring you to Gus, I will. I love fried and spicy chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yummm. It sounds really good cuz i LOVE chicken. Wish we had one of those places here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you'll get to go to Gus and have all the chicken you want. I don't care for human food unlike Ronnie the stray kitty that lives with me, he loves chicken and beg whenever the human eat it.
    Jake the red tabby

    ReplyDelete