Saturday, July 16, 2011

Colonel Reb

Dear world,

The University of Mississippi, better known as Ole Miss, changed its mascot back in October. So I was a little surprised on my walk when I saw the old mascot- Colonel Reb. There are a lot of people that still wish that he was the mascot. Now mind you, I have no connection to the school, but I am very happy with the new mascot that is a black bear. I think once they get to know the black bear, they will end up loving him. From my experience, that is just the way it is with Bears.

Love always,

Bear

4 comments:

  1. Eight years?! It sure took a loooong time for them to narrow it down and vote! We're really glad the bear won. Bears are the BEST! He looks a little scary, but also a lot happy. The shark looks more like an alligator. The hotty toddy? Huh? He just looks boring.

    You're OUR favorite bear! RainbowCatsx8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I wud vote fur da Bear! I dont lyke da way dat guy lookz nearly as much as a bear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should be the mascot!!! You'd make a great mascot and everyone would love you! @NellieSpringer

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is of my colonel reb in my front yard in memphis, tn.......

    ReplyDelete