Friday, April 2, 2010

Tennis ball obsession

Dear world,
What is it about tennis balls that I can never get enough of? I personally only really like the yellow ones. I feel I need to have one wherever I am. Even just sitting next to me, knowing one is there makes me more comfortable. I can keep retrieving a tennis ball for as long as someone wants to throw it for me. I don't feel right swimming unless I am going to get or have a tennis ball in my mouth. The sound of a new tennis ball can flipping open makes me drool. I wonder if this is some type of medical condition. Obsessive Ballpulsive behavior?
Love always,
Bear

4 comments:

  1. You are a dog after my own heart! I do love tennis balls! Have my own blog post almost ready with a pic of me & my ball! Please check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a yellow tennis ball fetish... perfectly normal if you ask me... don't try to explain it, just enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought they were fairly nommy but mom took it away pretty quick and I haven't seen one since.

    ReplyDelete