Sunday, April 4, 2010

Earthquake pants

Dear world,
So I felt my first official earthquake. A 7.2 centered in Mexicali. I think I'm a little over 100 miles from there. I was upstairs with Mom who was trying on jeans in her closet to see which fit her. We heard this glass shaking and then the house rolling and then my sis called out from downstairs that it was an earthquake. So mom ran down the stairs with me but she forgot her pants. At least she was safe. But from now on, I think she should always keep an extra pair of pants near the door just in case we get another earthquake.
Love always,
Bear

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are all ok!
    Maybe keeping an extra pair of pants near the door is a good idea, though. :)
    *ducky hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are all OK. But next time I won't embarass you mom by sending it out ALL over twitter that your mom had no pants on...snicker...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pants or no, we are so glad you are all okay! Love, Bru

    ReplyDelete
  4. again good thinking Bear! Glad everybody's ok. Guess what. We felt it too all the way here. Can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't get earthquakes here but it sounds so exciting. I like excitement! But glad you're all O.K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't get earthquakes here in PA but it sounds exciting and I like excitement. Glad you're safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowo, we dussnt get nuffink dat excitin in England. Best to prepared I phink

    ReplyDelete