Saturday, April 3, 2010

If I were the Easter Bunny

Dear world,
I have always wondered what it must be like to be the Easter Bunny. So I decided to read about it. Interesting history, has something to do with fertility. That doesn't have any relevance to me, since I had my operation. Anyway, the modern day Easter Bunny brings baskets of eggs and candies to children. I would like to do that. I love kids. But if I were the Easter Bunny, I would also bring baskets to my dog and kitty friends. Those baskets would be filled with eggs and bacon. Happy Easter!
Love always,
Bear

4 comments:

  1. Just having you for a friend is present enough. Your friend, Mariodacat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I wish u wuz da Easter Bunnie 2 Bear, I would luv a lovlery basket like U would bring!!!!

    ReplyDelete