Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I really am moving!

Dear world,
Mom took me to the beach this morning. Then this afternoon three men came and started putting all our stuff in boxes. I thought UH OH! And then it finally hit me. I really am moving. So I decided to look real sad to see what my mom would do. It worked. When the men left, she took me back to the beach! So now I am sore and a bit nauseous, but the beach is always worth it. (Especially since it was my second to last day of being there.)
Love always,
Bear

4 comments:

  1. you might want to return all that salted water from your fur before leaving.
    I'm sure you are going to miss your beach.
    You might need to learn all those new places you are going to be able to sniff in your new place.
    I wish you the less stress possible in this big operation of moving. I hope your mom puts some of your toys in a box, place it in the car, and unpack them right away in the new house. She will need to throw them around to show you that the new place is a friendly place.

    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so sorry U is leavin da beach my pal, but I hope urs new place is just as fun !!!!
    hugs xxx
    Tweetypie/Gunner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your day Bear! I'm sure you will have lots of fun in your new home. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no Bear. I so sorry you has to move away from the beach. I know how much you and your mom loved it there. Can't wait to see your new home and I'm sure you'll have lots of adventures there too.

    ReplyDelete