Friday, April 16, 2010

My new home

Dear world,
I really like my new home in Memphis. There are so many rooms to explore with very interesting smells. I think a dog may have lived here before. Not much smell of him in the house, but I found some pee mail outside that had not been forwarded. And there is lots of outside area for me to run and play. I feel like I have my own dog park. So I guess it will be nice when we do get another dog. The only problem is that Mom broke her toe, so she can't take me on walks to see the neighborhood. And Dad's foot has been hurting, so he's no help either. Well, I guess I need to wait to make my debut.
Love always,
Bear

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great place to live Bear!! I'm sure You'll have a lot of Fun There!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that National Park inside your house?
    wow! is beautiful. you look pretty and very relax. that's nice to see. mom broke her toe? humans! I hope she is not in too much pain (even though I'm sure she is... I too broke my pinky toe 3 years ago). Since then I wear sandals inside my apartment. I wish her a fast recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I ever saw you sitting on grass before. Nicer than sand, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely yard you have to roam around. I hope you enjoy your new home and surroundig. I'll look forward to more adventures. Poor mom with the broken toe - M did dat one time and it hurts. Give your mom lots of doggie kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your yard is as big as a park. What a great place to live. Can't wait to see more pictures as the summer stuff grows. Enjoy your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dat a bootifuls big yards!

    u tells u humanz to takes care of der paws so dey can gets u out der walkin dat neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy that you like your new home so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new backyard is amazing. So nice that you have a big green space to play. BTW, I love to swim, when is the pool party? We love seeing all the nice big photos that you post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweetie, is that YOUR new garden ? It is splendid !! Sorry to hear about mum's toe !!

    ReplyDelete