Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Neighborhood walk


Dear world,
I finally went on a big neighborhood walk yesterday. Wow, it is long...all the way around a golf course. I saw a few pups in their yards, but I did not get to officially meet them. I sniffed my neighbor golden a bit through the fence. I can't wait to meet & play with him. The Springer barked up a storm, wasn't sure about me. The beagle wasn't very interested. The mixed guy also barked a lot. Mom told me I couldn't just run onto someone's property. I need to be introduced. So I will need to wait. Guess its not like the beach, where we just meet in the ocean.
Love always,
Bear

4 comments:

  1. Oh sound like you has a lot of playmates there !

    Tweetypie?gunner

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you making friends already in your new neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those dogs barking at you are just rude.
    at the beach is easier because nobody has been able to pee-mark the entire beach.
    I bet all those houses are very well pee by now.
    use your pretty personality and I'm sure you will be sniffing each other very soon.

    ReplyDelete