Monday, April 5, 2010

Going our separate ways

Dear world,
Well it has been a month since my niece BunnyBell came to stay with us for her vacation. She left yesterday, so my life will go back to normal. I will be an only dog again. That means I will get all the attention. I can enjoy my treats without two eyes staring at me. My mom will go a lot faster on our walks. I will have more room in bed. I will not have to share my dog bed in the living room. And this blog will go back to being about me again.
Love always,
Bear

7 comments:

  1. Methinks you're going to secretly miss her, Bear !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah. I do miss her, but Shhhh. Its a secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you describe a lot of things you are going to do by yourself... in other words, alone... as in lonely... you'll enjoy your treats without those 2 eyes for 2 or 3 days, and after that you'll miss not having somebody to look at you all the time... I think Mom might need to give you special time during the next days to make you feel less lonely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont worry Fernando. I am always with Mom unless I am playing with my beach friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Bear...Aren't friends wonderful and isn't it wonderful to see them leave?! AS long as they come back again soon... I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do miss being the only dog in the house...every once in a while...
    hey your secret is safe with me. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your secret is out! But don't worry, I miss you too.

    ReplyDelete