Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dog Paddle

Dear world,


Yesterday we went Kayaking in San Diego Bay! SO COOL!First Dad got in the boat, then Mom with Rosy and then me. At first I was a bit scared and faced Dad. But his oar kept hitting my head, so I thought I should take their suggestion and turn around. Then I got to see everything and I was facing Mom so I was happy. I really like boating. I hope I can do it more often. I know. I will start saving money to buy Mom and Dad a boat for their anniversary in June.

Love always,

Bear

9 comments:

  1. that is so cool! I don't think Darwin would have gotten in! looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun. I know you're a good swimmer but shouldn't you have a doggy life jacket on? Rosy too? It must be so much fun for you to be back in San Diego doing all your ocean sports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is what I call quality time with mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat looks so fun, Bear! Do dey haz kayaks wif seats fur dogs in dem? I fink a big boat wud be fun. I wud be afwaid uv da kayak I fink cuz it goez in water and I iz a bit uv a fraidy cat sumtimes(hangs head in shame, don't tell ennybuddy).

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMC! How amazing is that? You and Rosy out in a kayak. You do the most exciting stuff with your folks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I been in boats before but never a kyake, that is so cool and you get to be in the ocean. You are the most loved dog ever.....

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how cool is that! Phoebe and I would love to go kayaking ... we have lifejackets and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very close to the water there! Did you see any fish or whales?!?! What a great adventure that must have been! RainbowCatsx8 are glad we stay on land!

    ReplyDelete