Monday, September 19, 2011

Beach construction

Dear world,

There have been all these construction trucks on one of the beaches and along the lagoon beach. They dig into the water, take a bunch of sand out and then take it to the other side of the beach. I thought it was cool that they were building giant sandcastles. But Mom told me they are working to build up the beaches and add water flow to the wetlands area. So that got me to thinking. I am going to ask Mom to get me a hardhat to wear to the beach.

Love always,

Bear

6 comments:

  1. Bear yoo look lyke yood be a gweat helper wif dat yellow hat on! Mebbe dey wud hire yoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need some construction on our house. You look like just the doggie for the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yew looks good in da hardhat Bear! How iz da princess doing? Iz hope her iz feeling betters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. High Paw Approved ♥♥missPhoebe♥♥ http://www.facebook.com/FourPawAction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that you have a hard hat, maybe they would let you help dig. I'm sure you'd do a great job.

    ReplyDelete