Sunday, May 15, 2011

Two and a Half Men



Dear world,
I heard they picked Ashton Kutcher to replace Charlie Sheen. But it got me to thinking. Why not have me replace Charlie Sheen? It would be a lot cheaper! I could be a swinging dogelor. And me living in a beach house is totally believable. Fuzz says its not going to happen since Ashton already signed the deal. OK, so what if I came on as Ashton's dog! Two and a Half Men and a Dog! I think that is a perfect! The kid is getting older, so I could be the cute one! Don't you think it's a good idea?


Love always,
Bear

6 comments:

  1. Great picture, Bear and great idea...

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. That show defnitlee needs sum kyute Bear, an you iz just teh dawg fur teh job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear, I think you should replace Sheen and Ashton could be your assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bear, you're adorable. Good idea. I hope you get the part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! That is just what the show needs now, a pawsome dog = YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea Bear. I'ld love to see you on the show. It would give me a good reason to watch it.

    ReplyDelete