Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Mr. Dylan!

Dear world,
Today is Bob Dylan's 70th birthday. He has been a music icon for five decades! He was born Robert Alan Zimmerman. But inspired by poet Dylan Thomas he just called himself what he wanted to be called. How cool! That got me to thinking what it would be like if I called myself Bear Dylan. I wonder if I could write and record songs like Barkin' in the Wind or Like a Rolling Bone. Hmmm. If I can blog, why not song write? I think I will ask Mom for a guitar.
Love always,

Bear

3 comments:

  1. I fink yood be a gweat song riter Bear. Maybe yoo cud be on dat new show abowt ritin songs on Bravo. Da shibbering cheetos cud hire yoo to rite der songs too. What a gud idea yoo haz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could record some songs for sure. I have listen to Bob Dylan and I'm sure that nobody will noticed the difference :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom loves the photos. She said you look better than Bob Dylan!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete