Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bug Hunting

Dear world,
I am not a hunting dog. However, I thought for educational purposes it would be good to try bug hunting. Fuzz didn't want to join me because he didn't like the hat. I wouldn't let Rosy participate because she would kill and eat the bugs. I saw her do it to a fly the other day. I, as Bear the BugHunter, will catch the bugs with my net, study them briefly and then set them free. After all, as a pacifist, I believe in catch and release.
Love always,
Bear

9 comments:

  1. You are so kind bear - you are even good to the bugs. I don't think you have a mean bone in your body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you iz such a gentul dawg Bear. Iz afrayd Im wiv Rosie on teh nommin of teh bugs but Iz rill good at catchin em in case your net gets a hole or sumthing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sisfur China is rilly gud at catchin bugs but she iz also wif Rosy. She eats 'em. Mama duzznt get it cuz she won't eat people fud, or even canned cat fud, but bugs she loves! Gud luck wif da bug net, Bear. Nyce uv yoo to nawt eat dem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope there are no bugs shaped as tennis balls, otherwise your pacifism might fail :) you look very cute in that hat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Bear, you sure have a sweet nature, but we cats eat what we catch if our Mom's let us.
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a sweet and gentle boy and I'm greatly impressed X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to watch 'em too. Once watched a potato bug for an hour & I liked to keep rolling it around. Twerp likes bugs too, and really plays with them...plays with them to death.

    ReplyDelete
  8. U look great bear, I think u look like a science professor !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Bear be careful! Watch out for those wasps! They hurt! Believe me I know.

    ReplyDelete