Monday, May 16, 2011

Horseshoes

Dear world,
Mom came home from a store yesterday and was so excited. She said we can all play a new game together...Horseshoes. She brought out a bag and I didn't see any horses or shoe boxes, so I was a bit confused. But then she took out the spikes and the horseshoes and explained the game. I told her we don't have thumbs so we can't pick up horseshoes. Mom suggested that we pick them up with our mouths. That is when Rosy turned around and Fuzz walked away. And there I was. I guess I need to practice.

Love always,

Bear

5 comments:

  1. I fink horsieshuz wud be a fun game! I lyke to get my little ball wif da tail on it in my mouf and frow it up in da air den chase it. Yoo guyz cud haz lotz uv fun playin dat game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, if they'd only have added a ball in that game I would have been there to help you out Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear, you are always such a good boy, listening to your mom. Those horseshoes should be made in the shape of a bone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll play with ya Bear. All we need to do is figure out what to do with those funny lookin shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of it but it's nice to see you stayed interested :)

    ReplyDelete