Wednesday, May 4, 2011

RosyReport: Runyon Canyon Hiking

Dear world,

Mom and Dad took me to Runyon Canyon, this wonderful place to walk. They used to take Zack & Oliver there all the time when they lived in L.A. It is one of my Mom's favorite places in the world! It is like walking on top of Los Angeles. At one point, you can see the Hollywood sign when you look left, the whole West side and downtown when you look straight and the ocean to the right! And did I mention the dogs! So many dogs and they can be off leash (except me!) I am really starting to like L.A. It figures, now I need to leave!
Reporting from Hollywood,
Rosy

6 comments:

  1. Awww Rosie - sorry your trip is almost over. Maybe you can come back again some day since your travel so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie you is a lucky pup to be in this family !! Wat a great place to walk!! Look at LA & Hollywood!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very spiritual place. The view is amazing.
    Don't forget that Memphis is pretty too... except for those tornado warnings :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoo sure look lyke yoo iz habin a gweat tyme in LA Rosy. I wud lyke dat Runyon Canyon pwace. It look lyke a beary nyce pwace to go. I iz happy yoo iz habin sutch a gweat tyme on yoor twip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. U rite Rosey, Runyon Canyon ROCKS! So sorry u gotta leave, but hope u come back real soon. We'll be out there sniffin 4 u. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture looking for the bear.You are right, what was I thinking.
    Great job and a good theme. And thanks for the mention.
    Thanks for the kind words and the plug. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete