Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good Morning World

Dear world,

The other day I passed by a News truck and it got me to thinking. Maybe I should be a reporter. I am very interested in what is going on in the world and also love to share with the world. So it would be very similar to blogging, just on TV. And since Rosy was such a good guest reporter for me, she could do celebrity features. I could start reporting for Good Morning Memphis with the vision of creating and anchoring Good Morning World.

Love always,

Bear

5 comments:

  1. Go for it. I can see it all now - BearBearD of the CBS Evening new. You'll have all the present anchors shaking in their boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are already a reporter. you broke some cases like when a place doesn't allow dogs and then you get an invitation :)
    that should count for '60 minutes' or at least '5 minutes'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Bear Bear D, you would be a fine reporter.
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you become syndicated, so I can see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why stay local. Shoot for the stars! Go national. What a great way for everyone to start their days watching you. Bet everyone would have happier days.

    ReplyDelete