Sunday, May 8, 2011

RosyReport: Mother's Day

Dear world,
Mother's Day is a big celebration day for me because I am very lucky to have my Mom. I am so grateful to my Mom for finding me, keeping me, and loving me. And I have been extra lucky this past week being able to have Mom all to myself on our vacation (that is not counting Sydne and Bunnybell). So it has been Mother's Week! Bear says he celebrates Mother's Day everyday. I will join him and clink my waterbowl to that! Here's to you Mom! I love you!

Reporting from Del Mar,

Rosy

8 comments:

  1. What a good dog to remember who loves you the most in the whole world! AND you got to go to Del Mar with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to your mom dear Rosy. Iz happy you iz having speshal times together. *purrr*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to your mama Rosy! I'm sure it makes her happy dat yoo realize how lucky yoo iz! So glad yoo is habin a gweat vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another picture from the back. Rosy, your mom is really camera shy. She has nice hair though.
    you are right Rosy. You won the lottery when your mom found you and took care of you. She is very special. She loves animals as much as me (last Friday I put some antibiotic cream in the hand of a Groundhog that had a bad scar. He knows me so he allowed me to do that while he eat peanuts).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome view! You are lucky - you gotta great mama! But, uh.....didn't she have darker hair yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andy - sorry for the confusion. That is my Mom in this pic. Yesterday's pic was my sis Sydne with BunnyBell and Rosy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All you three are so lucky to have a lving momma like that. I'm also very lucky, I have very loving humans who cater to my every whims.

    Jake the red tabby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awfully touching photo.......it was my sweet Sparky's birthday at the bridge on your Mothers' Day so a special day indeed XX

    ReplyDelete