Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weight Lifting


Dear world,
I looked in the mirror the other day and saw that not only do I need to lose some pounds, but I am getting a bit flabby. So it got me to thinking that I should lift weights. I went to look for my Dad's weights to borrow. I have often watched him working out, so I figured I knew what to do. What I didn't consider is that I cant lift them since I don't have thumbs. So I have asked for wrist and ankle weights for my birthday. I figure I will just have to do Pilates until my birthday in September.
Love always,
Bear

6 comments:

  1. I've heard that those Pilates things are very good too... Me, I eschew (that's a word, not a sneeze... hee heee) exercise... But you go for it Bear...

    Have a great day.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bear you iz purrfikt teh way you iz so duzn't werry abowt those wates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think maybe @PrincessGwenie does pilates...or maybe she just "helps" her people do pilates. Maybe she has some tips for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have thumbs and I too have problem lifting those weights ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, Bear, you look pretty amazing just like you are. My Mom does pilates, but I think that's too much work. I want to try the treadmill--then I could run and run and run all I want!

    ReplyDelete