Friday, February 10, 2012

Strawberry Fields


Dear world,
The other day Mom said she wanted to get strawberries. So we all piled into the car and I figured we would head to the grocery store. But we drove in a different direction and there I saw a big STRAWBERRIES sign. Behind it were these fields of strawberry plants. I got excited cause I thought we could all go out and pick our own. But since I wasn't allowed, Mom said we would buy them from the little stand. I am not usually attracted to berries, but these looked SO good. So when we got home, Mom let me try a strawberry. YUM! So now I have asked Mom to put some cut up Strawberries on my breakfast kibble.

Love always,

Bear

8 comments:

  1. WOW - M's mouth is watering here. Nothing like a farm fresh strawberry. Unfortunately, it will be 3 months before we get any around here. Maybe we can get some at the super market tho and just maybe those will come from your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's wonderful, Bear. strawberries are very good for you - and did you know that they help keep your teeth clean too? that would be very handy for species who don't use toothbrushes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear... I just happened upon your post and was awestruck by your handsomeness! I am Mom to 3 Golden Retrievers: Sir Bentley, Darby & Willow and cannot wait to tell them that strawberries can be added to their list of safe people/pet-friendly treats. Looking forward to following you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely photo of you both in SUNSHINE with your wee punnet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doze strawberries look beary nommy to Mama, but nawt so shur I wud lyke dem. Dat field shur looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The strawberries look really delicious and the fields are beautiful. I bet you will enjoy your breakfast a lot more with strawberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That berry is GIGANTIC! That BERRY is almost as BIG as your BALL!! Love from RainbowCatsx8 P.S. You have BEAUTIFUL eyelashes !

    ReplyDelete