Monday, February 6, 2012

The Bachelor ?

Dear world,
Tonight is another episode of The Bachelor . Every week, Ben has lots of girls wanting him to like them and give them a rose. That got me to thinking. Could I be the next bachelor? I already have lots of girls wanting me to like them. And instead of spending lots of time in pools and hot tubs, my girls could spend time in the ocean! And instead of giving them roses, I could give them my tennis balls. What do you think? (Of course this does assume that Lu never calls me.)
Love always,

Bear

4 comments:

  1. Now bear - you are really one handsome dude. I bet you get the girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fink you'd be a great batchelor, Bear! You'd haz to stock up on tennis balls fur all doze gurls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. so funny. Who's that man behind that picture? Can you give me that rose? hehe... This is good for this coming Valentines..

    ReplyDelete