Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bone Voyage

Dear world,
Mom and Dad told me they were going on this really awesome fun-filled vacation. I said, Cool! when do we leave? Then they explained that Rosy and I couldn't come. Hello? What's with that? So of course I was bummed. But then I found out who was going to stay with us. Brian! one of my best human friends. I always have the greatest time when I'm with him. So I decided to make the most of my time and take a vacation from blogging. In fact, I am not even going to open my iPaw. See ya in a few weeks!

Love always,

Bear

11 comments:

  1. OMC Bear! I will miss your blog. It will be fun to spend tyme wif a gud hyooman friend, but I bet you n Rosy will miss M & D, and dey will miss you too! Have fun on your trip M & D! Sownds so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great vacation! When the parents are away, the doggies will play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll miss you blig Bear but have a grrrrrreat time with Brian! Hugs hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daily Bear smiles will be sad, but I hope you have fun. I'll have to just read old blogs, like watching re-runs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I will miss you Bear. I'm glad to know that everyone will be having such a fun time, even if we don't get to read about it. Hello Brian, thanks for taking care of Bear and Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. humans: you have a nice vacation.

    Bear and Sofy, I'm glad that Brian looks so dog friendly. I'm sure you'll be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Rosy have the bestest of times (and your mom & dad too)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful visit with Brian. I'll miss you while you're offline. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've fallen behind on reading all the blogs, so this will give us a chance to catch up. We love you Bear! You, too, Lil' Rosebud! Have fun with Brian and stay safe. We're looking forward to reading about your adventures when you come back. Love & loud purring from RainbowCatsx8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bear Taffy/Mom missing you so much, hope you back soon, telling us of all the fun you had with Brian!!! paw huggies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Barkday dear Bear! I hopes you iz hazing a fun vacayshunz, Iz misses you lots *purrr*

    ReplyDelete