Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mardi Gras !

Dear world,
Today is Fat Tuesday! So Rosy and I thought we would put on our Mardi Gras hat and tiara (respectively). Then Mom decided to act like a person on a parade float and every time Rosy barked, she would throw beads at us (and adorn us with them). We are hoping that Mom will give us a traditional Mardi Gras King Cake. Rosy wants to find the piece with the small baby toy inside so she can be declared Queen. I said I thought she always declared herself queen. She corrected me and said that she is a Princess and would like to be promoted.

Happy Mardi Gras!

Love always,

Bear

6 comments:

  1. You iz both paw royalty mai dear royal furrends, yrs, Princess Pandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two look extra adorable.
    I can only guess that people on the streets are laughing in desbelieve when they see you walking like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww....don't you two look ADORABLE!!!! xxx @NellieSpringer

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so cute! Your Mom shur makes ebery holiday a fun event fur you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bear and Rosie! You're so photogenic and always make me smile. Hope you got some cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your beads are great, such cute doggies, Hi five from Taffy!!

    ReplyDelete