Thursday, September 9, 2010

Night Creature

Dear world,
I don't get much of a chance to play fetch during the day cause it is just so hot outside. So now Mom plays fetch with me at night sometimes. It is really fun. The only thing I don't like about night time play is the resulting pictures that Mom takes. I look like some scary night creature. I mean, what is with my eyes? Do I really look like that? Has all the vampire stuff rubbed off on me? Aaahh. I hope not. I would be scared of myself.
Love always,
Bear

5 comments:

  1. We looks like twins @ night...scary woof woof eyes! This made mom smile! :) have fun playing with that ball...iz has one just like it, actually iz has about 200...all over the house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are laser-eyes.
    you look like if you just broke into a house and stole a tennis ball. I hope it was your own house so nobody will complain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a big smile--so you can't be scary!!

    Sage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you never look scary Bear. Do have one of those balls that glow in the dark?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uz 2 kind 2 b skeery bear, but urs eyes duz look well lets say diff- BOL xxx

    ReplyDelete