Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bear Cat

Dear world,
Last month, I got such a good response when I tried out being a lap dog, that I thought I would try to see me as a cat. Cats also sit on laps, so I really should have included them in my thought process the first time. Well it is never too late. I think I make a pretty good cat. But since I can't have the tennis ball if I am a cat, that is a deal breaker. So much for Bear Cat.
P.S. For those who may have been wondering, I am not a University of Cincinnati BearCat.
Love always,
Bear

12 comments:

  1. Oh Bear... you make a nice lookin' cat! But I prefer you in your dog form :o)
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a cute cat, but you are a beautiful doggy. My kitties can carry around lots of stuff but not tennis balls - lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! But the thought of a giant cat kind of scares me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. first thing that cross my mind was the tennis ball problem.
    p.s.: I think your mom is way to smart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I don't know if I like you as a cat. Weird! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You makes such a kyute kitteh Bear! kitty-bear, I likes that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My advice? Stick to being a DOG lol....but you do look awfully cute!

    YES cats DO play with tennis balls!! My Cody does!

    Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMC u doz make a mitey fine kitteh! & yes u could hab a tennis ball (mite be smaller den u iz used to tho).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again, you look awesome! With your handsome face, you can make any animal or human look handsome.

    But I like you best as a dog, and of course cats are cute....but dogs rule!

    ReplyDelete
  10. he he - if you were a kitty, the tennis ball wouldn't fit in your mouth. Maybe you'd better stay a "golden" cuz your mouth is bigger.

    ReplyDelete