Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dog House Hunters

Dear world,
Mom and Dad love to watch House Hunters on HGTV, so I end up watching it too. And it got me to thinking. What about Dog Houses? So I decided to go on the Internet for dog house hunting. Wow. I had no idea there were such incredible dog houses. I had a really hard time narrowing it down to three like in the show, so I am posting all of them. But I just can't decide which I would go with. Well, its not like I have to make a decision, so I won't sweat it.
Love always,
Bear

7 comments:

  1. Oh me lubs the middle one! All ob dem r nice Bear. Wally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bear, I watch International House Hunters with my Mom and I always guess the wrong house. BOL! Let's see..... now that I've read your profile and where you live, I think the best house for you is..... (commercial break - we'll be back in 2 and 2). Which house did I pick for you? I picked house #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That villa on the bottom right is a little much for a dog, and you would be too big to take advantage of the cool balcony. It's always nice to dream though, Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to go with the Castle.
    but I thought your house was the one you live in right now and you were just being nice in allowing those humans to be there with you...??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Bear I am ADDICTED to House Hunters and Intl House Hunters!!! My husband makes fun of me because I watch it so much!
    I think that is a great idea to have a show for Doggie Houses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fink dere shud be a howse hunters fur dogs! Dat wud be beary kewl! My mama lubs house hunters too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooove the idea of Dog House Hunters, Bear! You should pitch that to HGTV!

    ReplyDelete