Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FuzzBuzz: Big & Tall Modeling

Dear world,
One of the things I have learned since I have been here, is that you have to model for Mom. There is no getting around it. Whatever you are doing, wherever you are, if she wants a picture she will take it. She is very patient. She just keeps the camera clicking until she gets some shots that she think will be good. Well, I will never be as good a model as Bear, but at least I get cookies for modeling. And it is OK for me to eat them because I am a Big&Tall model.
Forever,
Fuzzy

4 comments:

  1. "Strike a pose!"

    Your mom is a great pawtographer!!!

    xoxo

    Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, my mom is the SAME way! At least you get the cookies... she usually just grabs them to get my attention and takes 100 shots before I get the cookie!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuzz... is all your fault for being so good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom needs a new hobby... what about taking Bear's pictures only? :) wait... no... I want to see Fuzz too...

    ReplyDelete