Thursday, February 11, 2010

Goldens don't growl


Dear world,
I really don't get it. My mom tells me that it is not nice to growl at other dogs. It is not like I growl all the time. But what am I supposed to do when a dog nips at my butt or tries to steal my ball? Purr like a cat? (not like I can do that anyway). But how is one supposed to communicate feelings? I thought it was good to express and not let it bottle up inside you. I hear that all the time from humans. So what are dogs supposed to do? When I am happy I wag my tail high. When I am scared I wag my tail very low or put it between my legs. So why can't I growl when I am pissed? And then I am told by people that is not "golden behavior", they say "goldens do not growl". But don't Bears growl?.
Love always,
Bear

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this Bear. You should growl to express that you don't agree with other dogs behavior. Give more time to your mom... she'll understand.

    Fernando from Montreal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree bear I would growl and probably bite any dog who was noipping at my butt, I just love your blogy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...that bear looks...scary...*tail between legs*
    oh well humans don't always understand us. But we gotta do what we gotta do, right? *doggie wink*

    ReplyDelete