Sunday, July 25, 2010

Treat Truck

Dear world,
Yesterday we heard this silly music on our street. My mom turned around and said, "look its an ice cream truck!" That peeked my interest. She told me when she was a kid these trucks would come around and sell ice cream. So it got me to thinking. Why not a Treat truck for Dogs? A lot easier than ice cream, and treats have more variety. I wonder who would do this with me. Fuzz can't be a part of this, he would eat all the merchandise, hence profits. And besides he doesn't have any money and he can't drive. I need a human with a truck.
Love always,
Bear

10 comments:

  1. Now dat's an outstanding idea Bear - a treat truck for doggies. Maybe you could add a few kittie treats for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that pretty much what our human servants are for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and clever! Bandit likes your way of thinking, Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they show the English Ice Cream truck here in Montreal. I hope the business is a hit and it multiples... and open branches in the US... hopefully in the Memphis are first :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had a lot of comments from kitties to include cat treats. I was concerned that kitties would run outside to get treats and that wouldnt be safe. So I think that the next truck will be for home delivery and include a full selection for kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea bear! I think a truck coming to our door with great treats would be very popular at least with me and my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant, when do you go into buissness?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom is laughing - she is picturing a puptreat truck driving down the street with all the neighborhood pups running after it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your a funny Furbaby! sound sLike a Good Business! I bet if You Make& sellFrozen Flavoured Iceballs Doggies will Love them;0)

    ** Gracie **

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this post.
    It was practical. Keep on posting!

    Feel free to surf to my site ... "Oaxaca"

    ReplyDelete