Friday, July 30, 2010

FuzzBuzz: Mom's office

Dear world,
Mom was so excited I was in her office this week, that she placed a big basket of toys next to me. Obviously, the toys were very appealing. There are so many of them, I didn't know which one to play with first. But I will enjoy each of them I am sure. And then she put a pillow next to me with my name on it and a dog that I guess is supposed to be me. It was on the couch when I first came in. Now what am I supposed to do with it? Bear explained that these are just weird things Mom does. He said don't try to figure her out. I think he heard that from my Dad.
Forever,
Fuzzy

6 comments:

  1. he he - you is a wise doggie & so is Bear. I gave up trying to figure out oomans a long time ago. Just go with the "flow" Fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concats on learning teh stairz an getting up there wiv a big basket of toyz, that looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuzz... look at you. What mom is trying to do is give you all the options she can think off so you can go and choose what to do. Is suppose to be love, since she can understand your barking so she has to think dog-style. You look a little apprehensive. Just relax, lay flat on your side, everybody loves you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuzz yoo lookz so hansum! I fink yoor mama put dat pillow dere to makes yoo feel welkom when yoo arrived in yoor noo furever home! We lub owr toyz. We haz a lot too! Mama sez we iz spoiled! Haz fun wif yoor toyz, dey look lyke fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL--you get so much good advice, Fuzz! Especially the "lay flat on your side" one. I think I will do that, too. *wag wag wag*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bear is right, you gotta just do what Mom says. My mom works in her home office and I gets to sit on pillows and go for noon walksies. I think you gots better pillows than me, so you are a lucky dog.

    ReplyDelete