Monday, July 26, 2010

Spaghetti Sunday

Dear world,
Mom and Dad had spaghetti and meat sauce for dinner yesterday. I was so excited because I know there are always leftovers for me and Fuzz. And I was right. After the table was cleared, Mom took our bowls and put spaghetti in them. Total YUM! So it got me to thinking. I have already declared Taco Tuesday (although my Mom does not always respect my declaration.) Well now I declare that every Sunday should be Spaghetti Sunday. Fuzz agrees.
Love always,
Bear

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan, Bear
    Love
    The Meow_Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, aren't you the lucky one! Now you have to learn how to slurp those long spaghetti noodles like a typical kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a lucky boy to have a mom who is so thoughful to make extras so you have left-overs. And you're lucky to have such a strong tummy. Bentley ate spaghetti once. I won't say why, but he never got to eat it again. But I'm glad you get to enjoy so many yummy treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmmm.. nice to meet you :) Stop by and see me..

    Licks from Olive

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thowt spaghetti was on Wednesday, but Sundays are gud too. nom... nom...

    ReplyDelete
  6. But when you eat spaghetti, you get speedy doodies...right?!

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete