Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Favorite Nephew

Dear world,
This past weekend my Aunt Kathy came to stay with us. I haven't seen her for a while, so I was very happy to spend time with her. Last time she visited, Oliver was still around and he was her favorite. This time, I wasn't gonna let that happen. So the first night, Fuzzy tried to win her over by immediately being all loving and licking her feet. But then the rest of the weekend, I just laid on the full Bear effect and I think it worked. I think I am her favorite now. Of course, she probably loves her granddogs Sierra, Riley and Alice best, but I think I am her favorite nephewdog. I love you Aunt Kathy!
Love always ,
Bear

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine anybody that wouldn't consider you his favorite. On the picture aunt Kathy seems to like you a lot. I bet she kisses you in the nose (I would).
    Nice to see that more family are coming in. I'm sure you are the best host ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you are her favorite nephewdoggie too. You are irrestible Bear, so you can't help but be her favorite.

    ReplyDelete