Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Memphis Beat


Dear world,
There is this new TV show called Memphis Beat. It is actually educational for me. It helps me learn about this new city that I live in. What I am realizing is that I am lacking in a couple of areas that I need to develop in order to become a real Memphian. First of all, I need to get into music... Blues specifically. I will ask Mom for an IPod and load and listen to Memphis music. And Memphis is a real cool city. But I am a little nerdy, so I need to become cool. How do I do that? (Well, I'm sure dressing up as Sponge Bear doesn't help!)
Love always,
Bear

6 comments:

  1. I think you iz pritty kewl already Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat new outfit is purrfect Bear. You look very professional now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Bear U is kewl my bro,just go wid da flo !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bear u iz kewl alweady! We watchez Memphis Beat too! Mama likez it. She sez they feature da city weally well! I bet u lyke yoor noo city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely look cool. My anipals give you thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We watch that show too. Mom really liked My Name is Earl for some strange reason so she likes to see that guy as a new character and one that sings the blues.

    ReplyDelete