Monday, August 15, 2011

Moving truck

Dear world,

The trucks came to start taking everything away. I was watching the movers to make sure they didn't take any of my stuff by mistake. Then I went over to look at the trucks to make sure that nothing was in there that shouldn't be. So I looked and there was Rosy sitting in the truck! I asked her what she was doing. She said she thought it was time to go. I explained to her that she doesn't go in the truck. Boy am I glad I checked!

Love always,

Bear

9 comments:

  1. Bear, thank God you are double checking everything. Rosy should go in a car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy is lucky again. So happy you checked before they left. Could you imagine if you didn't check? You are a good brother.
    It's getting close.
    Love,
    Penny and Tippy
    Meow_Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pshew, Rosy is lucky to have a brother like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fernando last tyme Bear moved he went in a plane! Maybe Rosy gets to go in a plane wif Bear dis tyme. Good fing yoo fownd Rosy, Bear. She must be so happy to hab such a gweat big brofur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosy's lucky she has you looking out for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Rosy is one lucky girl.
    Jake the red tabby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did she get up there? She must be a good jumper! We hope you two have an excellent adventure wherever you're going. Love from RainbowCats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phew-thank goodness-she's going no place without you now !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so sweet to look after little sisfur, Bear.
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete