Thursday, December 20, 2012

Perfect presents


Dear world,
I thought I found the most perfect presents for my Mom and Dad. For Dad, he loves breakfast, so  first there was Bathe & Brew - a coffee maker in the shower! And then Dream Griddle Alarm Clock that has your breakfast ready when you wake up! For Mom, I would get myself Pet Sweep boots so I can help make sure the floors are clean. And a Pet Petter to use when Bunnybell is over to give Mom an extra petting hand.  Then Rosy pointed out that these were PrankPacks, not real products. Major bummer.
Love always,
Bear

4 comments:

  1. Aww Bear what a shame. Those are purrfect gifts fur Mom & Dad! You are so thoughtful, and maybe it's purrfect anyway cuz it IS the thought that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, they would have been perfect presents :-)
    Ronnie the red tabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. They'd make perfect presents...too bad they are pranks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pet Sweep would be a good one! Too bad they're not real.

    ReplyDelete